Saturday 14 June 2014

Introduction

It seems that, in my haste to publish my first two reviews, I forgot to write an introduction post!

Hello, there! My name is Paige, and I am 16 from the UK. I am currently sitting my GCSE exams, and at the time of writing this, I have four left.

I have no idea what I want to be when I get older, specifically speaking, but it is my dream to become a published YA author.

I write a lot, in the hopes of bettering my skills. You can find me on AO3 [here] and on Wattpad, [here].

I have just started reviewing books, because I read a lot, and, well, I may as well do something with them once they're finished, instead of just letting them collect dust!

Chemistry is my favourite subject.

Book Genres I enjoy are;
Young Adult, Comics, Thrillers, Mystery.

My hobbies include, but are not limited to, are;
Horse riding, Writing, Reading, Blogging, Cosplaying.

Some TV shows I enjoy;
Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, Orange Is The New Black, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Catfish, Hannibal, The Vampire Diaries.

Some of my favourite films;
21 Jump Street, The Breakfast Club, 3 Weeks Notice, PS I Love You, Zombieland, X-Men Trilogy, Batman Trilogy, Man of Steel, Spiderman Trilogy, Iron Man Trilogy, The Avengers, Thor, (All superhero movies in general), Harry Potter series.

The above is a picture of me and my lovely friend Joss. (I am the one taking the photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment