Thursday 1 January 2015

The Next Great Adventure

So, 2014 is over. It was, all in all, a horrible year. There was still some good, don't get me wrong, but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

 Let's sum it up, shall we?



  • January 1st - My nan is diagnosed with a brain tumour.
  • February 10th - I break up with Luke (this is a positive)
  • June 10th - I set up this book blog!
  • July 15th - My mother has a (mild) heart attack.
  • August 18th - I get attacked by my dog.
  • August 23rd - My GCSE Results - 5 A*s, 1A and 2 Bs.
  • October 13th - My history teacher vanishes for two months.
  • October - My friend's older brother is diagnosed with cancer.
  • November 8th - Misty has to be put down.
  • November 20th - I put on a stone in weight.
  • December 5th - I get referred to a psychotherapy clinic.
  • December 14th - The Book Club I attend holds it's semi-final meet.
  • December 20th - My nan is taken into the hospital with the flu.
  • December 31st - We get the vet bill for Misty - £511!
That's not even all of it, but I'm getting a little sad thinking about it! I'm just glad it's over, and that I can move forward. I dealt with a lot of terrible misadventures in 2014, but I like to think it's made me grow up quite a lot.

That being said, let's take a look at 2015, shall we? I don't have much planned yet; I've decided this year I'm just going to let it come and do as it pleases.
  • January - Kuroko no Basuke Season 3!
  • May 1st - The Avengers: Age of Ultron
  • July 13th - I'm going to Italy for a week!
  • July 17th - Ant Man
  • September 1st - I turn 18!
  • November 12th - My brother turns 21!
I'm going to sign off with this lovely quote now, because I just feel like it fits.
Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.
- Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Paige!! Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting the LGBT Challenge again this year, in case you are interested ;)

    Italy~ awww~ Hope 2015 is going to be a great year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete